Chat Room [1]
Go Back   The Bear Insider - Covering Cal Sports 24 x 7 > The Public Place where "CyberBears" Growl > Football
Reload this Page Here's the difference, gang....
Notices

(#46) Old
Real Bear

04-20-2012, 01:18 PM

Just out of curiosity, is there anyway to check which poster gets blocked the most?
  (#47) Old
no bear

04-20-2012, 01:51 PM

"I know it couldn't be me!"

...Yes, I've wondered that too?
  (#48) Old
no bear

04-20-2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachyBear View Post
The only thing we know for certain is every single poster here complaining for open practices is a complete moron.

How the fark do you come up with the logic that closed practices will keep people from questioning Tedford's decisions? Seriously?? The media, alumni and fans who would normally question Tedford's decisions are going to stop because practices are closed? Because we can't balance the mistakes we see in games against practice time?

Tedford has been subject to criticism since he arrived. There's a whole season and off-season where people do NOTHING BUT question everything he does, including assclowns who come up with idiot conspiracy theories about closed practices. Closing practices does nothing to avoid criticism. So unless you believe Tedford is deaf, blind and as stupid as you apparently are, there's no way he's closing practices to avoid criticism, because he gets all the criticism, whether practices are open or closed.

The fact retards like Blueblood are unhappy about closed practices actually elevates Tedford in my esteem.
Moron? Assclown? Retard? Who IS this guy? Methinks he needs to take a good look in the mirror.

I've never put anyone in the "ignore" category before, but that post has me wondering how to do it. Can someone that knows how to do it please send me a PM?

Last edited by LafayetteBear; 04-20-2012 at 03:26 PM.
  (#49) Old
no bear

04-21-2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LafayetteBear View Post
Moron? Assclown? Retard? Who IS this guy? Methinks he needs to take a good look in the mirror.

I've never put anyone in the "ignore" category before, but that post has me wondering how to do it. Can someone that knows how to do it please send me a PM?
Yeah seriously, how is he not banned?