Chat Room
Go Back   The Bear Insider - Covering Cal Sports 24 x 7 > The Public Place where "CyberBears" Growl > Football
Reload this Page The long, hard journey of Paul Wulff
Notices

(#1) Old
Real Bear

The long, hard journey of Paul Wulff - 11-03-2011, 07:19 AM

WSU Head Coach Paul Wulff has--to put it mildly--faced a lot of personal challenges in life. Here is a link to an article about him and WSU football on Fox Sports website:

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...l-Wulff-102411
  (#2) Old
Active Bear

Terrific article... - 11-03-2011, 09:05 AM

...thanks for posting.
  (#3) Old
Loyal Bear

Great article - 11-03-2011, 09:44 AM

Thanks. I'm almost on the verge of rooting for WSU this week. Although I do remember thinking poorly of Wulff everytime he would whine about teams running up the score on him, even Cal. No one ran the score up, WSU was just really bad. I'll cut him slack now. The guy has been through a lot and it looks like he is making progress at WSU. They are my second favorite team. My brother in law went there and we've been to a few games in Pullman. I actually like the town.
  (#4) Old
Real Bear

11-03-2011, 12:57 PM

You are welcome. Paul Wulff's sister-in-law, who is friends with my wife, thinks the world of Paul. His whole extended family is really hoping that Washington State does not fire him after the season. With the amazing improvement his team has had this season, it sure seems to me that he has earned the opportunity to see what he can do next year.