Go Back   The Bear Insider - Covering Cal Sports 24 x 7 > TouchedTheAxeIn82
Reload this Page Conversation Between TouchedTheAxeIn82 and wallybear
Notices
Conversation Between TouchedTheAxeIn82 and wallybear
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. TouchedTheAxeIn82
    11-11-2011 04:19 PM
    TouchedTheAxeIn82
    Ah, so [I]you're[/I] the guy in Thailand! I noticed that someone in France and someone in Thailand have been downloading just about every game. Also there are people in Brazil, Japan, China, and a few other countries who have downloaded some of the games. I was attempting to torrent every game this year, but I just couldn't do the UCLA game. It was horrible. It's awesome you're able to keep up with Cal Football on the other side of the world! Modern technology rocks!
  2. wallybear
    11-11-2011 03:09 AM
    wallybear
    [B] Thank You, Thank You

[/B]I have been trying to say that for some time, but could not to register so could not send this message.Been a Cal fan most of my life, having grownup in Berkeley during the 50s and 60s .... lived near Oregon & Fulton Sts. Worked at Berkeley Bowl when it was a 16 lane bowling alley. Took the Key System train from Adeline & Shattuck across the bridge to my Computer Programing class on Market St in SF - circa 1961[B]. [/B]Watched a Cal game on KRON TV when we had a running back named Jack Jensen and the coach was Pappy Waldorph[B]. [/B]Watched him play baseball at Oakland Oaks Park ( Park & San Pablo) when the manager was Casey Stengel[B].
    [/B]Now I am retired and live in Thailand ... can't find a Cal game anywhere or even an American Football game ..[B]

So once again ...... Thank you for pointing me to the torrent listings ...

[/B]Don Carlson